At the team level, Lean-Agile involves significant technical practices. The Technical Resources page of the Net Objectives website offers a significant set of resources to equip you in learning these practices. Sign-in is required to the site but registration is free.
The resources on the site include:
- Lean-Agile Roadmap. Our method of improving organizations small and large
- Technical Course Support. Provides access to materials for post-course learning
- Agile Design. Learn how design patterns and object-oriented analysis & design can vastly help the quality of your code
- Sustainable TDD. Learn how to avoid the problem of maintaining tests bogging you down.
- Scaled Agile Framework. Learn a leading method on how to do agility at scale.
- Lean-Scrum. Learn how Lean can vastly improve your Scrum implementation
- Kanban. Learn how to do Kanban at both an enterprise and team level
- FAQs. See answers to some common questions.
Resources in This Topic
Online Learning (Article)
Team Level (Technical) Supportive Inflection Points (Article)
What Design Method Will Be Used? (Article)