|Scope of the meeting
||Just before first iteration
||Present the value stream (or program) vision:
- Explain the value in the capability, in more detail than the capability itself if possible.
- List the highest-priority features known at this point.
Evaluate the relative value of the goals of the different teams (with other Product Managers and Product Owners).
|Product Demonstration and Review
||Just after last iteration
||Assess the acceptability of the iteration build against the acceptance criteria of the MBIs in it.
|Value Stream Backlog Refinement
- Progress and scope adjustments
- Priority, sequence, capacity impacts
Where changing events during the iteration affect priority or scope, update the backlog accordingly.
- Do everything possible to defer the effect of backlog adjustments until the next iteration (and notify the Product Owners of the affected teams of the impact).
|End of Iteration
||Attendance is allowed if:
- The Product Manager is not a manager “over” the team.
- The team is secure enough to operate in an open, peer-driven way with the Product Manager present.
Participate like any team member (for details about team members’ responsibilities in this meeting, see Conduct Iteration Retrospective.