CODE OF CONDUCT
We believe that part of what makes learning on the Net Objectives Portal special is the chance to talk to other learners from all over the world, and learn from each other.
Being a part of this learning community means behaving with honesty, respect and kindness to fellow learners and instructors. Therefore, as a Net Objectives Portal User, you agree that:
- You are at least 13 years old.
- You use an appropriate profile name.
- You will not share your personal contact details on the Net Objectives Portal platform, or ask another learner for theirs.
- The comments and assignments you post are your own work, and if you quote anything from another place (including other comments), you credit the author.
- You are respectful of others, and do not use words or share content that is offensive or inflammatory.
- If you disagree with someone’s ideas you will discuss their ideas, rather than criticize or attack them personally.
- You take part in tests and assessments honestly, and don’t share the answers.
- You are supportive and constructive when offering feedback to other learners in activities and discussions.
- You are law-abiding and do not participate in, condone or encourage unlawful or potentially harmful activity.
- You are here to learn, not to advertise products or services, and you will not use Net Objectives Portal as a platform for campaigning.
- You add to conversations and do not ‘spam’ other learners by posting the same comment multiple times, or by posting comments that are unrelated to the course.
- You will help the Net Objectives Portal community by reporting comments that you believe have broken this Code of Conduct.
You can report a comment by sending a note to email@example.com
Users who violate the Code of Conduct will be dismissed from the Portal without refund.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users sign up for the Net Objectives Portal, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our Portal. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Portal-related activities.
We never share your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent User personal identification information to others.
How we use collected information
Net Objectives Portal may collect and use Users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Usersas a group use the services and resources provided in our Portal.
- To send periodic emails. We may use User email addresses to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order. User email addresses may also be used to respond to User inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Third party websites
User may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Portal. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Portal, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS