|This section of the portal is for supporting the Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant Workshop (DAVSC), currently under development. Discussions on the pages here will take place on the Disciplined Agile LinkedIn group.|
The Lean Thinking on which the Net Objectives approach to Scrum is based provides insights that help coordinate multiple teams when needed.Here are case studies that illustrate Scrum and Lean Thinking in improving the ecosystem.
- Case Study 1: Cross-functional teams: Improving communication between people who work together
- Case Study 2: Dynamic Feature Teams: Handling the big rocks
- Case Study 3: Aligning multiple teams with Lean-Agile thinking (PDF)
- Case Study 4: Product Manager and Product Owner: Linking stakeholders with teams
- Case Study 5: Coordinating teams with backlog management
This chapter was an excerpt from FLEX for the Disciplined Agilist: FLow for Enterprise Transformation (online book). It has been edited to fit into the Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant workshop. The Table of Contents for the book is here.