The Lean-Agile portal supports your efforts to transform to a Lean-Agile organization. Knowing what’s required to transform yourself is a key. Education about the Lean and Agile practices behind transformation is provided in multiple dimensions. One must build community if growth and sustainability are to be achieved. And “Guardrails,” a Net Objectives breakthrough, turn Lean principles into a set of agreements that you can use to keep yourself on the path to improved performance.
The Net Objectives portal is interactive as well: You can discuss ideas and experiences with your peers and Lean-Agile industry experts on the portal forums in which you can participate.
Transformation requires shifting culture, organizational structure, activities and mindset. The Lean-Agile Framework provides a visual layout of the required components.
- The Lean-Agile Framework provides a visual layout of the required components.
- The Transformation articles in the library offer many articles to guide you in this most critical area.
Learning is critical. The portal supports your learning in a variety of ways: with the visual navigations, Reading Paths, and a library of resources. Education is provided in multiple dimensions:
- The Framework provides a visual way of navigating your resources
- Reading Paths provide directed readings by role and by topic
- The Library offers the full collection of our knowledge base organized by practices, roles, overall guidance
And if you want additional training or coaching, visit the Net Objectives Training page.
The Guardrails for Lean-Agile transformation are a set of agreements and questions to help the organization assure they are staying on course in the transformation and to be able to make decisions at a local level that are aligned to the rest of the value stream.