Learning is critical. The portal supports your learning in a variety of ways: with the visual navigations, Reading Paths, and a library of resources. Support for learning is provided in multiple ways:
This Learning page offers a variety of options for exploring ideas and resources.
- Course Support directs you to resources related to Net Objectives training courses, either before or after the course.
- Lean-Agile Clinics organizes posts from thought leaders in specific topics of interest to coaches and leadership.
- Reading Paths provides directed readings by role and by topic.
- Online courses offers self-guided training on a variety of subjects.
- Webinars and podcasts directs you to video recordings of relevant webinars and podcasts by Net Objectives staff.
In addition, visit these other sections on the Lean-Agile portal:
- The Framework page provides a visual way of navigating resources and the elements involved in transformation.
- The Library page offers the full collection of our knowledge base organized by practices, roles, overall guidance.
And if you want additional training or coaching, visit the Net Objectives Training page.
The Learning page helps you explore the wealth of resources to support your transition to Lean-Agile. There are Reading Paths which are guided readings on roles and important topics. topics. And there are self-study courses.